- All players must be USA Water Polo Bronze level members or higher in order to practice. You can purchase a membership online here.
- All players must complete the Triangle Water Polo Club Visitor Waiver prior to attending practice.
- New for Summer 2019: all players must sign the Kessing Code of Conduct prior to attending Sunday morning practices at UNC's Kessing outdoor pool.
- We allow up to two free trial practices, after which we ask that you pay drop-in, monthly, or annual dues.
- Practices are self-refereed. We expect players to be courteous and respectful of each other both in and out of the water.
- Per local pools' rules, there is no deck changing at practice.
By signing up to play with Triangle Water Polo Club in any given tournament or scrimmage, the athlete agrees to follow the club tournament guidelines:
- Players must be respectful of each other, coaches, referees, officials and spectators.
- Players shall not use foul language during a game or make any derogatory remarks about other players, coaches or officials.
- Good sportsmanship shall be shown at all times.
- Intentional brutality fouls will not be tolerated and will be grounds for suspension or expulsion from the club.
- Hateful or discriminatory remarks will not be tolerated.
Any athlete playing for Triangle Water Polo Club not able to abide by these guidelines, will be asked to sit out for a period of time, ranging from part of a quarter to the remainder of the tournament, at the discretion of the Tournament Organizer.
The Triangle Water Polo Club Board of Directors reserves the right to suspend the membership of an athlete unable to follow these guidelines, pursuant to Article 3.9 in the Triangle Water Polo Club, Inc Bylaws.